Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery: VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform
At Schein Ernst Mishra Eye, we offer laser-assisted cataract surgery using the VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform. This laser allows our cataract surgeons to create an optimal corneal incision, gently break up the cloudy lens within your eye and remove it in a more precise and efficient manner than the traditional manual method. The cataract is removed and your new intraocular lens (IOL) is placed through the same corneal incision. VICTUS allows our doctors to perform laser-assisted cataract surgery in Harrisburg.
VICTUS allows your doctor to have high-resolution, real-time 3D imaging capabilities of your eye to plan and perform your procedure with surgical confidence. Every procedure is done with computer-guided accuracy and laser consistency.
Benefits of the VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
- Treatment of astigmatism
- Advanced technology to create greater comfort when applying the laser and to keep the eye in the proper position while minimizing the risks of eye tilt and distortion
- REALEYEZ™ software for live action, real-time visualization of the process
- Precise, accurate and stable cataract removal and IOL placement
- Fast pulse rates for a quicker procedure
- Highly customized cataract surgery treatment
- Potential for improved vision results after surgery
- Possible reduction of post-surgery complications
- More comfortable procedure
If you are considering cataract surgery, you owe it to yourself to learn more about our laser-assisted cataract surgery option. We invite you to schedule a cataract evaluation to learn your options.