Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery: VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform
At Schein Ernst Mishra Eye, we offer laser-assisted cataract surgery using the VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform. This laser allows our cataract surgeons to create an optimal corneal incision, gently break up the cloudy lens within your eye and remove it in a more precise and efficient manner than the traditional manual method. The cataract is removed and your new intraocular lens (IOL) is placed through the same corneal incision. VICTUS® allows our doctors to perform laser-assisted cataract surgery in Harrisburg.
VICTUS® allows your doctor to have high-resolution, real-time 3D imaging capabilities of your eye to plan and perform your procedure with surgical confidence. Every procedure is done with computer-guided accuracy and laser consistency.
Benefits of the VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform
- Treatment of astigmatism
- Advanced technology to create greater comfort when applying the laser and to keep the eye in the proper position while minimizing the risks of eye tilt and distortion
- REALEYEZ™ software for live action, real-time visualization of the process
- Precise, accurate and stable cataract removal and IOL placement
- Fast pulse rates for a quicker procedure
- Highly customized cataract surgery treatment
- Potential for improved vision results after surgery
- Possible reduction of post-surgery complications
- More comfortable procedure
If you are considering cataract surgery, you owe it to yourself to learn more about our laser-assisted cataract surgery option. We invite you to schedule a cataract evaluation to learn your options.