**All of our doctors in both our Harrisburg and Lemoyne locations have received the COVID-19 vaccination**
Patient Safety Guidelines
Due to COVID-19, we have implemented safety protocols to keep our staff and patients safe. As we work though our safety guidelines, we ask that you please be patient with our office as we are following both CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health recommendations.
Please review this information before arriving for your appointment. These requirements will apply to all staff and patients entering the building until further notice.
Upon entering the facilities
- Wear a facemask. Please wear a facemask to your appointment. If you do not have a facemask, one may be provided for you, if available. Do not remove your facemask at any time during your appointment, even in the exam room while alone.
- Use hand sanitizer/wash hands. You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands (sanitizer provided) before entering the office. There are also multiple places where sanitizer will be available throughout the building, feel free to use frequently during your appointment.
During your appointment
- Maintain a 6’ distance from all staff and other patients as much as possible. If you are asked to wait in the waiting room, please only sit in the designated chairs as this will keep you a safe distance from other patients. During your examination, please refrain from talking when the technician, doctor, or optician is close to your eyes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth during your appointment to prevent cross contamination of germs. If our staff need to touch your face, please know we require sanitization of hands between all patients.
- Limit touching items around the office. Pens, clipboards, door handles, chairs, etc. will be sanitized frequently throughout the day. If you need to try on glasses in the optical area, please ask for help from our opticians. They will provide you with a sanitized tray to shop glasses. Any frames that you touch or try on will be sanitized thoroughly by our staff prior to be placed back on the board.
As for our staff, we are implementing extensive protocols to ensure safety as well. As we adjust to this new normal, we will always continue to do our best to protect one another during these times.
- Every staff member will be cleaning and sanitizing all equipment in the exam rooms after each patient.
- We have reviewed all hand washing and sanitizing techniques and will perform these practices several times a day and between each patient.
- We will be wearing protective masks at all times.
We want to keep everyone safe, while returning to care for our patients. These measures were taken to ensure the safety of everyone who enters our building. As we receive further updates on the Covid-19 virus, we will continue to make changes necessary to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, or are ready to schedule your appointment, please call us at (717) 233-3937
Please reference the following sites for the most accurate information regarding COVID-19: