What Happens at a LASIK Consultation
Most people know someone who has had successful LASIK vision correction. If you need glasses or contacts, you may wonder if you could also achieve visual freedom. At Schein Ernst Mishra Eye we realize that considering LASIK is a major decision: you may have apprehensions about cost, fear of something going wrong or confusion about technologies. Luckily, we offer a risk-free way to get all of your questions answered.
Our free LASIK Consultation in Harrisburg, PA, is designed to set your mind at ease and let you know if the procedure is recommended for your eyes. This is accomplished through:
- Multiple scans of your eye
- Testing of your corneal thickness and shape of your eye
- Identification of any eye diseases or other conditions
- Overview of your medical history
The Consultation is also a time for you to get information about:
- LASIK costs and financing
- LASIK technologies
- Our LASIK doctors’ experience
- Vision results of our past patients
- Potential risks and complications of LASIK
- Any other questions or concerns you have
Equipped with the knowledge you receive during the Consultation; you will know for sure if LASIK is a feasible option – no more wondering! You may want to talk things over with a loved one or think about your budget before deciding to proceed – and that’s fine. We will not pressure you into scheduling the procedure on-the-spot. We simply want you to know your options.
Make today the day you decide to do something great for your vision – and your life. Schedule your free LASIK Consultation today.